Measures, Fittings & Deliveries operating as normal.
All stores are temporarily closed due to the national lockdown.
In Store Safety Measures
The welfare of our customers and staff is our top priority and whilst our store environments are, by nature, low footfall and generally, wide, open spaces, to mitigate risk further, we are regularly sanitising our stores and ensuring staff follow strict precautionary measures at all times. This includes but is not limited to:
- Distancing - A minimum safe distance of 2 metres (6 feet) should be maintained at all times. In-store marking is being put in place for your guidance. Staff members are also instructed to maintain 2 metres social distancing from customers and wherever possible, from one another.
- 2 People Per Household - To maintain the safest possible environment, we are restricting the number of visitors in the store, by allowing only two people from the same household in the store at any one time.
- PPE - All staff have been issued with PPE for your protection and visitors are also encouraged to wear PPE wherever possible.
- Cleanliness - Our store staff clean the store regularly. We have increased the frequency and ensured that all stores have had additional antibacterial products. Extra attention is being paid to high contact areas.
- Hand Washing - We have asked all staff to ensure that they wash and sanitise their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Symptoms - We are following the Government advice by asking any member of staff who is showing key symptoms to remain at home and self-isolate. Any customer who feels unwell, has flu-like symptoms, or may have been in contact with someone who is unwell should not visit at this time.
- Fitters & Estimators - Our recommended fitting teams and estimators are working but following social distancing guidelines at all times and wearing face masks. We will continue to follow any additional government advice.
- Constant Review - We are continuing to monitor the situation and Government advice closely following all recommended steps. We will update this page should anything change.