Update As of Monday 23rd Match 23:30
All Wilsons Carpets & Beds stores are temporarily closed as we follow the recent Government's instructions.
We will be in touch with each customer as soon as possible to discuss if this impacts your order.
All customers who have an ongoing order will be contacted as soon as possible, to discuss if we need to postpone your order.
We will prioritise contacting customers with the earliest fitting or delivery dates first.
Contact Free delivery is still available on all orders.
The information below details some of the extra precautions which were put into place prior to our stores being temporarily closed
The welfare of our customers and staff is our top priority and whilst our store environments are, by nature, low footfall and generally, wide, open spaces, to mitigate risk further, we are regularly sanitising our stores and ensuring staff follow strict precautionary measures at all times. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cleanliness - Our store staff clean the store regularly. We have increased the frequency and ensured that all stores have had additional antibacterial products. Extra attention is being paid to high contact areas.
- Hand Washing - We have asked all staff to ensure that they wash and sanitise their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Symptoms - We are following the Government advice by asking any member of staff who is showing key symptoms to remain at home and self-isolate.
- Fitting Teams - Our recommended fitting teams are working, as normal, wherever possible, taking additional precautions and following Public Health guidelines.
- Social Distancing - Where possible we have asked that staff keep a distance of two metres from colleagues and customers.
- Constant Review - We are continuing to monitor the situation and Government advice closely following all recommended steps. We will update this page should anything change.
We thank all our customers and staff for their support at this unprecedented time.